Funny safety slogans are a fantastic way to bring a little humor into the work place. Although safety is never a laughing matter, bringing humor to it can make it less strenuous. Humor gets the point across but let’s everyone still enjoy themselves. Here is a list of a bunch of really funny safety slogans. Put them up in the office, in the break room, or in any highly trafficked place.
List Of Funny Safety Slogans, Humorous Workplace Safety Slogans
• It’s easier to ask a dumb question than it is to fix a dumb mistake
• Safety…Did it, done it, doing it tomorrow
• Those who work the safest way- live to see another day
• Your wife will spend your 401K; If you get killed at work today
• Watch your step - it could be your last tomorrow
• Your reward for working safely today.
• Protect your hands, you need them to pick up your pay check
• Those precious fingers don’t ignore. . . Or they could end up on the floor
• Get in high speed pursuit of safety
• A spill, a slip, a hospital trip
• Safety - A small investment for a rich future
• Safety is a cheap and effective insurance policy
• Falling objects can be brutal if you don’t protect your noodle
• Let’s all keep our heads, and other body parts, together
• When you gamble with safety you bet your life
• Seat Belts are for kids - Hug them at home - Belt them in the car
• Quench the thirst – safety first
• Safety is no accident
• Safe crane operation is uplifting
• Safety — a small investment for a rich future
• Safety doesn’t happen by accident
• Safety glasses: All in favor say “Eye!”
• Safety isn’t a hobby, it’s a living.
• The stupid shall be punished
• While on a ladder, never step back to admire your work
• Work safe today–heaven can wait.
• Safety is as simple as ABC…Always Be Careful
• Knock out…accidents
• Keep safety in mind. It will save your behind.
• One bad day at the grinder could ruin your whole life
• Hard hats, they’re not just for decoration
• If you don’t think it will happen to you, find the person who had it happen to them
• Shortcuts cut life short
• If you mess up, ‘fess up
• Is better to lose one minute in life… than to lose life in a minute.
• Pencils have erasers–mishaps don’t!
• Safety is a mission not an intermission
• Chance takers are accident makers
• Safety is a full time job; don’t make it a part time practice
• The door to Safety swings on the hinges of common sense
• Unsafe acts will keep you in stitches
• Safety isn’t expensive it’s priceless.
• Your first mistake could be your last
I hope you enjoyed these funny safety slogans.